A Rachel/Santa production on Christmas morning.
Despite fancier and more expensive presents o'plenty, $2 hula hoops proved to be a big hit!
We're the LaBelles. We live in Mamaroneck, NY, which is 20 miles outside of New York City. Read our blog to learn about Ez's jumping and train exploits, Lydia's creative stories and dancing, Rachel's long days with kids and church, and Curt's work and wrestling matches with the kids.
5 comments:
So great! Our kids favorite gifts were the dollar store gifts. I think next year that is the only place I will go!
That is so cute...I love the stack of wrapped presents, too. What a fun idea - Santa may have to try that one next year...
That is awesome, my kids love boxes maybe next year I should give them just empty boxes! LOL!
such cute pics - what fun! i love your you-tube slide shows!
I am so excited that I just stumbled on your blog. I really miss you Rachel! I hope you are well!
Post a Comment